Monday, March 28, 2011

Shady Girl Won 1st Runner Up last KPOP CON 2 Solo Kosplay Category

winning moments with Yuki
 I feel so happy and blessed last Christmas 2010 cause aside from being with 1:43 all the time and meeting great people and nice friends my dream of winning in a cosplay competition came true! I never expected it to happen because my costume was rushed and i passed my registration form 3 days before the deadline of the contest.

doing a heart sign
I cosplayed Hyorin of SISTAR cause I’m very inspired with their song and MV, Shady Girl. The English Translation  of the song really fits me! Before I cosplayed Shady Girl, I made this Shady Girl Fanmade Video..

Then many people are telling me to cosplay her on the upcoming KPOP CON 2. So I decided to bring shady girl into life. Yuki Sakamoto is my partner, hehe he agreed to be my partner thanks to Sir Chris Cahilig! Yuki is my lucky charm, if it wasn't for him i wouldn't have to guts to do this on stage..
Shady Girl Fancam last KPOP CON 2 


interview with flippish

 


No comments:

Post a Comment