Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's Myrus' Day! 03.27.11

After waiting for such a long time, the Sentimental Prince of OPM is back with his 1st ever mall tour this year (03.27.11) together with his family in management; 1:43, Aries Sales and Bekimon. He's been very busy lately composing his own songs. I can’t wait for his comeback because I’m pretty sure you’ll love him more with his new looks, and new songs. Watch out for his song “Di Mo Ba Alam” it’s gonna be a big hit! Sentimental Prince goes Pop this time!

During the first part of the mall show, Bekimon and Sir Chris Cahilig brighten up the event with a game! hehehe Winners received a special gift certificate from Mendez Medical Group. Then Aries Sales performed 3 songs. I really love his song “Miss Masungit”. (I’m also looking forward on the Music Video release of that song.. I'm sure it's gonna be super cool!).  Then, 1:43 came up on the stage and captured a lot of hearts of young girls there as they performed “PiNK (Pag Ibig na Kaya)” with Myrus and all the girls went wild screaming and cheering the names of their favorite member.. Then they had a mini game where in winner or not will win a kiss from the boys <3


                Anyway, I was looking forward yesterday that he’ll be singing “Di Mo Ba Alam” but he didn’t. Instead, he surprised all of us with his collaboration with Aries Sales. They sang “Billionaire” of Bruno Mars and of course with a mix of Salbakutah. ahahaha. I find it unique and entertaining. Aries Sales, so cute playing with his brand new ‘ukulele’.  


 
Myrus, resting for awhile in this picture after singing “Through the Fire”. He was surely born with a golden voice! I can’t imagine a guy singing this song and he sang it in a high pitch! I seriously had goose bumps after hearing him sing the climax part....

                I’ve known Myrus for quite awhile now. He’s very different when he’s not singing. He’s very bubbly, funny and you wouldn’t get bored when you’re with him.. You’ll just laugh and laugh with his jokes and stories! But when he’s on stage, gahh I’m telling you, he’s so different! He seems to me a different person when performing. He’s very serious and professional.

                People of all ages loves Myrus! He’s very approachable. I’m sure he’ll make it BIG again this year! Wanna know more about MYRUS? LIKE his PAGE at Facebook  http://www.facebook.com/MyrusRamirezOfficial

No comments:

Post a Comment