Saturday, April 9, 2011

Shady Girl is watching Mula sa Puso

the cast of Mula sa Puso 2011 with direk Wenn
                 I must say I really got hooked on this series. I don’t usually watch television because I rely more on the internet and I’m not really a fan of local series. But when I accidentally saw the trailer of Mula sa Puso I was starring at Gabriel (JM De Guzman) and I was like “ who’s that guy?!!” cause seriously he caught my attention. During the first airing of this series, my internet connection is not functioning well and I cannot update myself about JM De Guzman. I’m dying to join his fansclub and like his official fanpage on facebook because I want to be a part of it so I’ll have the chance to meet him in person.
JM De Guzman
                I didn’t get the chance to watch the full series of Mula sa Puso last 1997 but I watched the Movie. The role of Gabriel is perfect for JM De Guzman. I believe that he can give a full justice to the character portrayed by Rico Yan before. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment