Monday, March 28, 2011

Who is she (me) in the life of 1:43???


                Many of you are curious or asking “who is she in the life of 1:43?” haha so I’ll be answering you question now. Well, I’m just me, I’m just Jenii, a simple girl who loves kpop and cosplay. How did I become close to them? It all started last 2007 when Yuki Sakamoto and I met at CEU Makati and became schoolmates. I started admiring him even if he’s not yet popular. Who wouldn’t admire him? Aside from being such a gorgeous looking guy, he also plays the guitar and he has a very sexy singing voice. XD So basically Yuki is the very first member I met.

                I never stop adoring him even if I transferred to CEU Mendiola. My best friend in CEU Makati always gives me updates about him. He’s also my friend in facebook so yes; I’m also updated with his personal life and others... 
I saw this as Yuki's Displayed Image
             One time last October 2010, morning.... I was kinda sleepy but I feel like opening my facebook for  an updates, then I saw Yuki’s Displayed Image. It was kinda catchy cause he’s with 3 good looking guys like him. Then I got curious “is this his new group?” Cause I know Yuki has a band years ago.... But they don’t look like a rockstar..... “is this his co models? or what?!!!” Then I browsed at his wall and found Sir Chris Cahilig’s wall post of 1:43 Fan Page. I click the link, liked it and browse.... I was like “OMG!!!! This is it! Yuki is now a SUPERSTAR!!!!” starting then I became a fan. ahahaha

my very first photo with Kim and Anjo after their recording
                I never thought that I’ll be seeing him again and I never thought that he’ll still remember me. I was very lucky enough to witness the recording of “Merry Christmas Na” last October 31, 2010. That’s the time I became close to them. Since then I’m always present to their mall shows, events and campus tours. I make sure that I’ll be free on those dates.

last 4th Philippine Cosplay Convetion

                To those who are asking why am I part of their cosplay Vampire Knight. Well, since the first day I met Anjo we already planned to do a cosplay since he knew that I’m a cosplayer and he wanted to cosplay because it’s his childhood dream. XD I’m just hurt by the negative comment of other people...why am I there, why me.. err WHY DON’T YOU JUST SHUT UP OR ASK 1:43?!. I didn’t force myself to cosplay with them, in fact Kim Nicolas told me to join their group after the Photoshoot of their Album Cover. I already had a plan for the Philippine Cosplay Convention, and then Kim told me to join them instead.....
               

No comments:

Post a Comment